Here’s Truck Driver Jobs In Canada With Visa Sponsorship; Are you interested in working as a truck driver in Canada?
Truck driver jobs in Canada are in high demand because the trucking industry, like any other, regards its employees as one of its most valuable assets.
Companies are increasingly willing to pay cash just to have someone skilled and reliable enough to fill Truck driver jobs in Canada for them, especially given the shortage of truck drivers in Canada and the popularity of truck driving employment.
Heavy truck driving force jobs in Canada are thought to be some of the most difficult and enjoyable jobs available because they allow drivers to travel across the country for free.
You could visit a variety of beautiful locations across Canada, depending on your financial situation.
Qualified truck drivers in Canada can also take advantage of a variety of employment benefits and competitive pay packages offered by various companies.
This is due to the fact that the success of their day-to-day operations is heavily reliant on truck drivers, and many trucking companies have failed in this regard.
They were once concerned about retaining a large sum of money by paying a bribe to the wrong person.
This increased the number of injuries and disruptions. It had a negative impact on their company’s bottom line, resulting in a scarcity of truck driving force jobs in Canada.
CHECK OUT THE AVAILABLE Truck Driver Jobs In Canada With Visa Sponsorship BELOW.
Coca-Cola Canada Bottling Corporation
Quebec City, Quebec
Full-time salary of $25.48 per hour
Coke Canada Bottling is the country’s leading bottling company. We are a privately held company with over 5,800 employees, more than 50 sales and distribution centers, and five manufacturing facilities across the country.
The Status: Full-time
Work schedule: four days per week for ten-hour shifts, seven days a week
Quebec City, Quebec, Canada
Wage: Starting at $25.48/hr and increasing in accordance with the CBA.
Coke Canada Bulk Bottling Drivers are in charge of delivering pre-ordered products to assigned accounts. This is a short-distance position, and all driving will be done locally.
- Using a Coke Canada Bottling fleet truck, deliver pre-ordered products to customers along an assigned route.
Check the truck load’s accuracy and stability.
- Follow all Coke Canada Bottling and Store equipment and safety policies.
- Maintain professional interactions with coworkers and customers.
- Lift, carry, and position product (up to 50lbs or 22kgs) above shoulder height repeatedly without assistance – most routes require product to be offloaded and transported to the customer location.
- As needed, merchandise product into customer location
- Ability to push and pull manual and powered equipment (pallet jacks, hand trucks, etc.) containing product loads for at least 100 yards without assistance.
- Gather company property
- Follow all backroom, display floor, replenishment, equipment, and safety policies at Coke Canada Bottling and Store.
- Keep professional relationships with coworkers and customers.
Commercial License with Air (Class 1 or AZ) with no major violations in the last three (3) years is required.
1 year or more of commercial driving experience
General work experience of one to three years
Experience with local delivery is preferred.
Ability to lift, carry, and position product (weight up to 50lbs or 22kgs) above shoulder height repeatedly without assistance.
Opportunities for Truck Drivers– job upate
Gulf Operators Saint John,
NB Gulf Operators, Ltd. is a civil contractor with extensive experience in all aspects of civil work, including drilling and blasting, concrete work, excavation, water and sewer, and aggregate production and sales.
Gulf Operators Limited offers a fast-paced work environment as well as exposure to a wide range of industrial, commercial, infrastructure, and residential projects.
We are always looking for talented individuals to join our diverse operations. Gulf Operators Limited is looking for a Truck Driver to join our energetic team in Saint John, New Brunswick.
- As needed, transport equipment and/or materials to and from job sites.
- 2 to 5 years of experience is required.
- A valid Class 1 or 3 driver’s license is required.
- An abstract for driving will be required.
- Previous labor and civil engineering experience
Self-starter, team player, and hard worker with a strong work ethic.
- Excellent communication skills.
- The ability to work in a fast-paced, ever-changing environment is required.
- Willing and able to work a variety of shifts.
- Transportation to and from work sites that is dependable.
Truck Driver Jobs In Canada With VISA Sponsorship
- South Conception Bay, Newfoundland
- $65,000 – $80,000 per year – Full-time Qualifications (certificates, licences, memberships, courses, etc.)
- Driving Permit (Class 1 or A)
- Licence Class 1/1F/A (semi trailer trucks)
- Trucking Types and Equipment
- Health Advantages
- Health-care strategy
- Dental insurance
- Benefits for vision care
- Long-term advantages
- Advantages of group insurance
- Pension scheme
Communication Systems Experience
GPS (Global Positioning System) and other navigation equipment must be used.
- Hazardous materials transportation and handling
Perform preventive maintenance.
- Carry out roadside emergency repairs.
- Receiving and paying for merchandise
- Make any necessary adjustments to the brakes.
- Cargo loading and unloading
Drive smaller, more specialized vehicles.
- Data is received and transmitted to central dispatch.
- Straight or articulated trucks are used to transport goods and materials.
Tarping and ensuring cargo security and safety
- Drive in pairs or in a convoy.
- Inspect the tires, lights, brakes, cold storage, and other equipment as well as the overall condition of the vehicle.
Plan your trip, including itineraries and reservations.
- Obtain the necessary permits and documents for international cargo transport.
- Keep track of the cargo, service hours, distance traveled, and fuel consumption.
- Perform pre-trip, en route, and post-trip inspections, as well as oversee all aspects of the vehicle.
Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities
- Physically demanding
- Attention to detail
- Handling heavy loads
Security and Safety
- Drug test
- Criminal record check
- Driving record check (abstract)
Type of Trucking and Equipment
Credentials (certificates, licences, memberships, courses, etc.)
- Air Brakes Endorsement
- AZ class license
The Auxiliary On-call Fuel Truck Driver reports to the Industrial Manager and is responsible for delivering fuel to customers in a timely and safe manner.
The incumbent will keep the fuel truck in good working order and perform minor maintenance tasks as needed. At every stage of the fuel delivery process, safety practices must be followed.